Sierra Rec Magazine Diversity Policy
Diversity is one of Sierra Rec Magazine’s core values. We are committed to promoting diversity and inclusion in all aspects of our publication, from content creation to representation. Our diversity policy includes:
- Representation: We aim to represent a wide range of voices and perspectives in our content. This includes featuring writers, photographers, and contributors from diverse backgrounds.
- Inclusive Content: We produce content that is inclusive and welcoming to readers of all backgrounds, abilities, genders, and orientations.
- Equal Opportunity: We provide equal opportunities for contributors and employees, regardless of their background or identity.
- Anti-Discrimination: We have a zero-tolerance policy for discrimination, harassment, or bias within our organization and in our content.
- Continuous Improvement: We regularly assess our diversity efforts and seek ways to improve representation and inclusivity.
Sierra Rec Magazine believes that diversity enriches our content and fosters a more vibrant and inclusive Sierra Nevada community. We welcome your feedback and suggestions on how we can further enhance diversity in our publication.