Check out a quick podcast review of our favorite 10 day hikes off Tioga Pass and Tuolumne Meadows.
The Tuolumne area of Yosemite is kind of my special playground. i visit ist 3-4 times a year just to do another day hike and take photos.
Visiting Tuolumne Meadows or Yosemite Via Tioga Pass These 10 Great Day Hikes are Recommended Adventures
It is a celebrated moment in time each year when the Eastern Access Point to Yosemite National Park is open for traffic over Tioga Pass. For us this means that some of our favorite day trip hiking is now only two hours from our front door.
Top 10 List Includes
- 20 Lakes Basin Loop
- Cathedral Lakes
- Mono and Parker Pass
- Mt Hoffman and May Lake
- North Dome and Indian Rock Arch
- Glen Aulin trail to Tuolumne Falls and White cascades
- Gaylor Lakes
- Dog Lake & Lembert Dome Loop
- Sunrise Lakes and Clouds Rest
- Lyell Canyon Spring Runoff Out and Back
- Elizabeth Lake to Nelson Lake
- Tenaya Lake to Olmsted Point
- Tenaya Lake to Polly Dome Lakes
- Rafferty Creek Trail to Booth Lake
Leave a Reply