Community Alert – Eldorado Sherriff Department has Posted an Immediate Evacuation for South Lake Tahoe up to the Nevada State Line
Emergency Alert – South Lake Tahoe – August 30, 2021 – The south Lak eTahoe Sherriff’s office has poste don Facebook and Twitter an immediate alert for the residents and visitors in south Lake Tahoe to Evacuate.
El Dorado County
• East of Pioneer Trail between Larch and Al Tahoe, to include the area of Heavenly Ski Resort out
to the Alpine County Line and the Nevada State line on the East.
• East of Ski run on the lake side of Pioneer Trail and also both sides of Pioneer Trail between Larch
and the Nevada State line.
• Evacuate Eastbound on Highway 50 towards Nevada.
• Truckee Veterans Hall 10214 High Street, Truckee, CA 96161
• Douglas County Community Center, 1329 Waterloo Lane, Gardnerville, NV