Sierra Rec Magazine does accept guest posts. We have a certain set of criteria for both free and paid posts.
Guest Post Relevance:
- All guest posts most be approved by publisher.
- All guest posts must include relevant geographical content. All posts must include geographical reference to the Sierra Nevada Mountain region, cities, events or business community with in the Sierra.
- All posts must include a relevant geographical (Sierra) image or video. All videos and images must include all copyright or trademark references. No Guest post will be published with Photos or Videos that do not include a media release.
- All guest Posts must be a minimum of 250 words and one image.
- Publisher reserves all rights to reject or delete all guest posts with out notification, if it is deemed no longer in the best interest of sierrarecmagazine.com
- All guest posts can be submitted to email@example.com for approval.
All Guest Posts are Free that include only links to business or events directly related to the Sierra Nevada Region. We define the Sierra Nevada as any business, area or event that takes place from Lassen Volcanic National Park to the North The Greater Lake Tahoe/ Reno region and South as far as Bishop, Sequoia National Park and communities with direct route access tot he southern tip of the Sierra.
Paid Guests Posts
Paid Guest Posts are posts that meet the standard criteria of guest posts plus have a list of or multiple links to sites, services, events or businesses outside of the Greater Sierra Region. Paid Guest Posts are available on approval at a rate of $75. All guests post are invoiced via Sierra Rec digital invoice payment. All links will be removed if payment is not clear with in 20 days of invoice.
At this time we do not accept pure backlinking to key terms not associated with guest posts.
If you have a idea or concept you would like to discuss please feel free to reach out at sierrarecinfo@gmail.,com and we will be happy to communicate and discuss you ideas as time permits.[user-submitted-posts]