Placerville Ca, September 1, 2022 – Apple farms officially open this weekend for the season (some have been open for a few weeks already)! Apple Hill growers invite you to relax and enjoy a visit to the Apple Hill farms. You will find lots to do, eat and drink! And September is a great time (less crowded!) to visit! Pack an ice chest, the kids and the relatives or friends and come on up! Plan your visit with these activities:
- Apple Hill Growers Events (with “Locals’ Days” next wknd!)
- Hard Cider Trail Opens!
- Kids Activities
- Wineries and Hard Cideries
Or how about “trying your hand” at the U-Pick experience at these farms:
- Pine-O-Mine Ranch (apples).
- Harris Family Farm (flowers, blackberries).
- Sloan Winters Mtn Orchard (veggies, pears and pumpkins-later).
- Smokey Ridge Ranch (flowers).
- 24 Carrot Farm (blackberries, flowers).
For info on ALL our individual Apple Hill Growers CLICK HERE