Atmos/Aura AG LT and Exos/Eja Pro feature advanced recycled fabrics and streamlined feature sets in addition to industry-leading technology that delivers lightweight, ventilated comfort mile after mile.
Cortez, Colo. – June 8, 2022 /OUTDOOR SPORTSWIRE/ – Osprey, a Helen of Troy brand and a leader in creating top-quality, high-performance, innovative carry solutions, is dropping weight to reach new heights with the addition of two premium pack series to its lightweight backpacking category. Atmos/Aura AG LT and Exos/Eja Pro feature advanced recycled fabrics and streamlined feature sets in addition to industry-leading technology that delivers lightweight, ventilated comfort mile after mile.
Technical backpackers will appreciate the minimalist design and stripped-down features in the new Atmos/Aura AG LT. Approximately 10% lighter than the original Atmos/Aura AG, this pack features a streamlined silhouette and Osprey’s body-hugging AntiGravity suspension with a continuous backpanel of lightweight mesh to maintain comfort on the trail. Standout features include:
Atmos AG LT 50
- Seamless suspended mesh that disperses and balances load
- Fit-on-the-Fly hipbelt that delivers a precise fit for a range of sizes
- Integrated raincover to keep pack and gear dry
- Curved zip access to main compartment for easy access to gear
- Reinforced front shove-it pocket
- Tall dual-access side water bottle pockets
- bluesign® approved recycled high tenacity nylon, PFAS-free DWR
Men’s Atmos AG LT 65: MSRP $290 | Weight: 4.07 lbs.
Men’s Atmos AG LT 50: MSRP $270 | Weight: 4.00 lbs.
Women’s Aura AG LT 65: MSRP $290 | Weight: 3.83 lbs.
Women’s Aura AG LT 50: MSRP $270 | Weight: 3.79 lbs.
The Exos/Eja Pro is Osprey’s newest ultralight thru-hiking pack offering category leading comfort. With lighter materials, frame and harness, Exos/Eja Pro shaves almost one pound from the weight of Osprey’s successful Exos/Eja Series. Nearly a pound lighter than the Exos 58 and featuring a more fine-tuned adjustment system, the 55-liter Exos Pro is the most comfortable ultralight thru-hike backpack in its weight class. A highly-ventilated AirSpeed™ backpanel supports light loads with ease while maintaining maximum airflow across your back, making it an ideal pack for your most long-distance endeavors on the Appalachian Trail, Pacific Crest Trail and beyond.
Standout features include:
- Removable, floating single compartment top lid with key clip
- Four webbing lash points on top lid
- FlapJacket secures main compartment access and provides weather protection when lid isn’t used. Removing top lid reduces carry capacity by 9 L and weight by 80 g
- Internal hydration sleeve with center back hose port and Osprey Hydraclip for easier reservoir hanging
- Internal compression strap keeps loads stable
- Large front fabric compression pocket with stretch side panels accommodates overloads
- Multiple front panel lash points for securing extra gear
- Lower side compression straps designed to capture sleeping pad on front panel
- Deep, dual access stretch mesh side pockets
- Dual ice axe loops with handle capture by upper compression straps
ULTRALIGHT AIRSPEED™ SUSPENSION
- Lightweight injection-molded ladder provides 4″ of torso adjustability, Two-sizes-per-gender design ensures perfect fit and allows for quick, easy adjustment, 3.5 mm powder-coated LightWire frame balances support and dynamic flex
- 3D-tensioned breathable mesh backpanel ensures supportive fit, Silicone print on lumbar fabric enhances hipbelt grip
- Shoulder straps combine reverse spacer mesh, die cut EVA foam and a unique structured 3D mesh to deliver excellent support and ventilation, Ventilated mesh yoke evenly distributes load for comfort while maintaining breathability, 15 mm adjustable slide sternum strap with rescue whistle
- EVA foam padded hipbelt offers dynamic stretch for a secure, dynamic fit, Zippered pocket provides secure storage
Men’s Exos Pro 55: MSRP $290 | Weight: 2.007 lbs.
Women’s Eja Pro 55: MSRP $290 | Weight: 2.84 lbs.
Founded in 1974 and based in Cortez, Colorado, in the foothills of the San Juan Mountains, Osprey is an industry leader in high performing and long-lasting carry solutions including technical packs for outdoor, travel and everyday adventures.
In addition to creating top-quality packs, the Osprey team aspires to become one of the most progressive, transparent and sustainable hardgoods brands in the world. From raw materials and chemistry benchmarks to progressive factory code of conduct agreements and programs that extend a product’s end of life, Osprey is taking a holistic approach and looking at every aspect of their business to ensure they leave as little trace as possible. Osprey’s dedication to create innovative, high-performance gear with a smaller environmental footprint reflects the brand’s love of adventure, devotion to the outdoors and steadfast resolve to leave the world better than they found it.
To learn more about Osprey and its products backed by their industry leading All Mighty Guarantee, visit osprey.com. Osprey products can be found online at osprey.com and in specialty retailers in over 60 countries worldwide. Follow all brand updates on Instagram (@ospreypacks), Facebook (@ospreypacks) and Twitter (@ospreypacks).
About Helen of Troy
Helen of Troy Limited (NASDAQ: HELE) is a leading global consumer products company offering creative products and solutions for its customers through a diversified portfolio of well-recognized and widely-trusted brands, including OXO, Hydro Flask, Osprey, Vicks, Braun, Honeywell, PUR, Hot Tools and Drybar. The Company sometimes refer to these brands as its Leadership Brands. All trademarks herein belong to Helen of Troy Limited (or its subsidiaries) and/or are used under license from their respective licensors. For more information about Helen of Troy, please visit Helen of Troy.
Thanks for the details – although you’ve provided the link and weights for the Exos, not Exos Pro and Wha Pro.
Thanks for the heads up. I will take a look at the data dn to try to update ASAP.
Sorry for the confusing experience.