Sierra Rec Magazine is a dedicated regional digital magazine dedicated to sharing the great destinations of the Sierra but also its outdoor recreation highlights and events. Readers can enjoy 6 colorful and exciting issues each year. A partner with Local Sierra Nevada business communities Sierra Rec magazine features local businesses, services and people in each issue.
Make you next adventure even better by discovering more of the sierra around your favorite destinations.
2022 Magazine Issues
Featured Stories of 2022
- 50 Years Of Deep Powder Skiing At Kirkwood
- Capturing The Vast Expanse of The Night Sky
- A Visionaries Journey to Create the American Perimeter Trail.
- A Voice for the Tahoe Backcountry
- 7 Stunning Kayaking Locations in The Sierra
- Sailing On The “Blue” At Lake Tahoe
- A Growing Lure of Black Garlic in Graeagle
- On The Water
- Discover Green Creek Canyon
- Backpacking Hyatt Lake in Emigrant Wilderness
Wide Open Carson Valley Adventures
Sailing Tahoe Blue
Celebrating regional Photographers